The worldwide Dangerous Goods authorised distributor & service provider to industry
Welcome To Labeline
*Leading authorised distributor for all DG Multi-Modes (air, sea, road and rail). The largest regulatory distributor for IATA worldwide over the last 10 years, IATA’s only authorised distributor for UK and Ireland.
*Preferred supplier to MOD, DGSA’s and Training services.
*Compliant publications, annual update service, compliant labelling, documentation and UN packaging with IATA, ICAO IMO, UN ADR and DoT.
*Leading proactive worldwide DG specialist covering a wide range of industries.
*Leading DG software provider including the E-Freight system.
*Our DG labels are used and distributed by leading industries in over 160 countries across all continents, from the Sahara to Antarctica.
We often see companies state they are the biggest and best, they state labels adhere to BS5609 and are compliant but we find many errors. We have tested some of these labels and found that they do not meet minimum standards.
We go over and above industry standards with our DG labels and recommend that you speak to the DG industry users and regulators, you will find Labeline are recommended most of the time. You must take account that it is not the printer or bookseller that will be fined it’s the person that signs the DG note. Labeline’s priority is to be DG compliant with a first class service, we are not the cheapest label provider nor do we wish to be, but with our price match policy on all comparison products you cannot go wrong.
When problems occur Labeline are well connected to the DG industry and can get your shipments moving.
It’s Dangerous Goods you cannot risk it!
- IATA DGR 61st Edition 2020, English, Floating Licence - Code IATA9514-61 £1,366.00
- IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) 60th Edition 2019, Spanish - Code IATA9067-60 £267.00
- IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) 60th Edition 2019, English, Spiral Bound with Laptop Bag - Code IATADGRSPC60 £277.00 – £302.00
- IATA Lithium Battery Shipping Guidelines 7th Edition 2020, Code IATA9726-61 £175.00
- IATA Cargo Claims and Loss Prevention Handbook (CCLPH) 8th Edition 2020 - Code IATACCLPH8
- Live Animal Regulations (LAR) 46th Edition 2020, Spanish, Download - Code IATA9733-46
- IATA Live Animal Regulations (LAR) 46th Edition 2020, English, Book & Download - Code IATA9225-46
- Live Animal Regulations (LAR) Manual 46th Edition 2020 Spanish - Code IATA9107-46