Course ELLB2 (Lithium Battery Course for Section II ‘Adequate Instruction’) – Labeline has been appointed as the Authorised Reseller for the first Dangerous Goods Online Training programme. This is approved by approved by the UK’s Civil Aviation Authority (CAA).
The online Lithium Batteries training course ELLB2, can be undertaken in your own time at your own pace. You will have access to a comprehensive workbook with exercises in each section to test your learning.
It is designed for those who pack and ship Section II lithium ion and lithium metal cells and batteries by air, including airline staff, shippers, postal operators and freight forwarders. This online Lithium Batteries training course includes classification of lithium batteries, completing the necessary documentation, marking, labelling and packaging of shipments that are classified as Section II. At the end of the ELLB2 course, successful candidates will be provided with a certificate to show that they have received “Adequate Instruction” in accordance with the regulations.
Benefits of the online dangerous goods training:
• Fully CAA approved.
• Cost effective.
• Staff can take the online lithium battery training at their desk or at home.
• No restrictions to rigid course dates, take the course anytime.
• Flexibility to train more than one member of staff at the same time.
• The modules can be repeated to re-enforce learning as many times as required.
• Access to DG professionals during the course via our dedicated email address.
• Discounted price on IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations.
This online training course ELLB2 is for Section II Lithium Batteries only, for Section IA and IB Lithium Batteries click here, for all hazard classes Category 1 Course click here and Category 6 Course please click here