|ELCAT course options||
CAA Approved Air Operators Course – Code ELCAT1 £165, ELCAT1 course with IATADGR61, ELCAT1 course with IATADGRSP61, ELCAT1 course with IATADGRWEB61, With every ELCAT1 course purchased you can buy the 61st Edition IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations, Mobile Licence for the reduced price of £259
New! The UK’s first CAA-approved online training for Dangerous Goods – ELCAT1
Labeline has been appointed by Dangerous Goods Online Training as the Authorised Reseller for the first CAA approved online training programme for the transport of dangerous goods by air.
The course can be taken in place of a 3-day initial or 2-day refresher classroom course. The content is fully compliant with CAA regulations and designed for airlines, shippers, postal operators and freight forwarders.
Courses are suitable for Shippers and Packers (Category 1), Operators and Ground Handling Agents (Category 6) and all roles described under ICAO & IATA categories 1 to 17, including dangerous goods packers, acceptance staff and those who produce shipper’s declarations.
To ensure that candidates are tested for competency, an invigilated classroom exam must be taken after completing the online training modules. To fulfil this requirement, multiple dates and locations will provide plenty of options to attend the exam.
- Fully CAA approved.
- Cost effective.
- Staff can take the course at their desk or at home.
- No restrictions to rigid course dates, take the course anytime.
- Flexibility to train more than one member of staff at the same time.
- The modules can be repeated to re-enforce learning as many times as required.
- Access to DG professionals during the course via our dedicated email address.
- Discounted price on IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations.
Candidates can register for their exam at any time.
Heathrow – 12th February
Milton Keynes – 14th February
East Midlands – 21st February
Manchester – 24th February
Heathrow – 18th March
We also have examination centres in Exeter, Crawley and Aberdeen
For ELCAT6 please click here
Once you have placed your order please send the following details to email@example.com:
- Company Name
- Candidate’s Name (as to be shown on the certificate)
- Candidate’s email address
£165.00 – £449.00